Roubaix!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I watched it on Eurosport. What a thrilling finale, the breakaway group just managing to keep the peloton at bay and a really gruelling sprint for the win.

Katia Ragusa looked thoroughly miserable on the podium, a complete opposite to Ali Jackson who was delightfully and rightfully thrilled.

🇨🇦 Yay!! 🇨🇦

edit: Shaun's updates have still not fixed the nation's flag!

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I watched it on Eurosport. What a thrilling finale, the breakaway group just managing to keep the peloton at bay and a really gruelling sprint for the win.

Katia Ragusa looked thoroughly miserable on the podium, a complete opposite to Ali Jackson who was delightfully and rightfully thrilled.

I couldn't decide if she was just emotional or heartbroken, I suspect both. I hope once the emotions settle down, she will be thrilled.

Alison Jackson's reaction was just wonderful - made me feel like I'd won myself.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Alison Jackson was great, so genuine and not the standard pro cyclist demeanour. Enjoyed the race highlights. The surface is such a leveller which brings a lot of luck to who is still up at the end. The road margins certainly were well used!

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Some nasty crashes!

Top Bottom