Saga

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I have had quotes from Saga for car and home insurance and saved myself hundreds of pounds a year by taking my custom elsewhere. What they quoted me was extortionate.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I have had quotes from Saga for car and home insurance and saved myself hundreds of pounds a year by taking my custom elsewhere. What they quoted me was extortionate.
It was a, we can still offer you pet insurance, leaflet which prompted this thread. The quote was competitive but the cover provided was not but as a few have said, they must be competitive for a certain segment.

That reminds me. I need to tell the dog he's old enough for a nice Saga collar now.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Watch the renewal quote. They rely on the seniors' sense of customer loyalty and bang the premium up in subsequent years
The initial quotes they gave me were extortionate, I got my house insurance for more than £300 less from Nationwide Building Society. I would hate to imagine how much the renewal quote would be if what you say is accurate. How Saga can claim to positively promote the interests of the more senior generations is beyond me.

Allegedly ...

SAGA stands for Sex-And-Games-for-the-Aged, apparently there are some rather risque goings on on these cruises!

Many of the participants are widowed or divorced looking for a bit of excitement and new parters

There are also some references to misbehaviour as "Saga Louts"

Top Bottom