England : Cambridgeshire Saturday 8 September 2018 - The Pie-cnic Part III: Pedals, Pies and Poncey Drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
I'm thinking of offering a ride out from London, probably starting at St Pancreas. Depends on what time the Kent pussy could get to St. P, and where to meet 5 hours later. FNRttC pace, leaders pace uphill.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I would imagine that the Trumpton Park and Ride car park (free) has a height restriction, so be careful if you have bikes on top...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I got my mojo workin'.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Message from the chef de pique-nique! This is still on and if he has your contact details already he'll send you further meet-up info on the 3rd. New attendees please message me and I'll pass your details on. Thx!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Alternatively, it's the churches open day rides https://www.rideandstrideuk.org/ where many Anglican churches will be open with some offering soft drinks amd snacks as you're invited to see how many you can visit on foot or by bike.

Sadly and bizarrely, Cambridgeshire are among a number of counties inviting people to drive on the same day, putting walkers and cyclists there in more danger.

Top Bottom