Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Id go for Look . but seeing as this is a few days old you have probably bought them .
TCR C2 right ? How are you finding it ? I think my TCR is insane , especially when you lean forward and put a sprint on . It just takes off !

I went for the look keo classics. Love my tcr, feels really quick and responsive. I know what you mean, put the effort it and it soon takes off!

mrbikerboy73

Über Member
Here's my Defy 1 which I've had a year now. It's actually filthy but the photo hides it well.
Great bike for the money, only upgraded brakes and pedals to 501 but it will need tyres very soon.
image.jpg

jack smith

Veteran
While waiting on my s works venge to arrive I had no bike, picked this from the depths of the garden and got it running. It's a giant gsr 200
image.jpg
So I've been riding it daily in replace of my old specialized allez and loved being able to go on bumpy and muddy tracks and fell in love with it, so today I treated it to a total overhaul, what do you think?
image.jpg
image.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Nice. I've got a GSR200 gathering dust at my folks' house. I'll have to bring it home the next time I visit.

jack smith

Veteran
i was thinking of putting drops on it and making it a cx bike but sti shifters are pricey, although i could go with bar shifters and standard drop breaks might look daft with the small wheels though

MikeW-71

Veteran
N+1 strikes again (oops!)

Revolt 1 bought to be a commuter / winter bike / tourer / workhorse. Hardly any heavier than the Defy, handles the same and has a monster 1:1 lowest gear to smash those hills. :biggrin:

14064847517_efb60e9ff1_c.jpg

So, I now have a 2012 Defy 2 (medium) for sale. I'll be sorry to see it go, it's seen me through 2500 excellent miles.

Top Bottom