Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
After the maiden voyage I will say this about the Revolt.

1. It's just like riding the Defy, but a little more relaxed on the handling.
2. Stocky knobblyish tyres roll surprisingly well.
3. The saddle is as uncomfortable as it looks, it's off the bike already. :B)

SteveBM

Been meaning to do this for a while. Here's my Giant Defy 1 Composite. Nearly a year old now.
I've upgraded the saddle (Charge Knife) and the Wheels (custom made H Plus Son Archetypes).

Just given her a wash and lube ready for the weakend, and a little trip out on Monday to watch the TdF in Essex!

Attachments

• IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 55

Berties

Fast and careful!
photo-1.JPG

due to my other carbon Giant stead being in pieces due chain stay being mended ,felt the need for speed after being in steel for a week,not over keen on the orange maybe get that removed,but boy its a fast ride,have had it for three weeks and have done over 700 miles and it still makes me smile

Hyslop

Veteran
That really is abeauty,My Giant at present is a Defy comp 1 and whilst I do like it ,very much,super bike,the livery,I think is poor,looks like it was a hurried afterthought by the YTS trainee,so,after 4 months,I feel a change coming!Makes me smile too just looking at it,at least I cant see mine when Im riding.

Cyclist33

That really is abeauty,My Giant at present is a Defy comp 1 and whilst I do like it ,very much,super bike,the livery,I think is poor,looks like it was a hurried afterthought by the YTS trainee,so,after 4 months,I feel a change coming!Makes me smile too just looking at it,at least I cant see mine when Im riding.

Interesting, have you got this year's model? I think it looks bella in the flesh having seen it in the shop.

I also saw the Propel in the above photo, I love orange and black so it definitely floated my boat if only I had 2000 quid!

HB2210

:wub:My new bike to be .... Lillie x
image.jpg

Top Bottom