Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

inkd

My 2014 Defy 3, Few changes includes Spesh saddle, Deda stem, Koolstop salmon pads and Conti gp4000.
20140719_132641.jpg

Cyclist33

My Defy 3 enjoying the summer evening tonight...
DSC00552.JPG
DSC00549.JPG

Heigue'r

Veteran
My first giant, love it!
2014-08-15 20.53.36.jpg

jnrmczip

huwsparky

Über Member
Here you will find my entry level defy 5
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/2014.giant.defy.5/14977/66549/

As I've only been riding for a month I thought would be best to get a nice entry level bike that didn't cost to much encase I didn't like cycling as much as I did when I was younger now I'm hooked and looking at this .

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/2014.giant.defy.composite.1/14976/66539/
Shhhhhhhhhhhh
let's not tell the better half!!!!!

As soon as I adjust a few things on mine and get the pedals on I'll let you know what I think.

Looks nice in the flesh though I must say.

jnrmczip

As soon as I adjust a few things on mine and get the pedals on I'll let you know what I think.

Looks nice in the flesh though I must say.
I do like the look of it. And any review of it would be appreciated. I do like my own one but figured I could use the entry level one for my commute and the new one for my longer weekend rides that way I don't get moaned at for the old one sitting about.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How heavy are these wheels ? Was thinking fulcrum 3's as an upgrade next year
At a guess you would be saving 250 - 300 g I'm sure you can find out if you look online . I wouldn't call Fulcrum 3's an upgrade . They seem to be a wheel that has a following at a price point . A bit like the Triban 3 .
I put Giant P-SL1'S on my Defy as I swapped the wheels out on my TCR . I noticed that more than the swap out for carbon rims on the TCR .

Top Bottom