show us your aluminium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cress1968

My cube ltd 2010.. I simply love it ;)
gyga4amy.jpg

9u4umu7y.jpg

Neilwoo123

My Bianchi 2008 model and I still love it!

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 57

Cyclist33

What did you do with the old saddle?

Update of my baby. I haven't posted a pic since I fitted the DA pedals, fitted the Mavic OP/Hope Pro3 wheelset, swopped the BB from BB30 xx( to Hollowtech II ^_^ and fitted an Ultegra Grey 39:53 chainset.

I've also swapped the saddle and just fitted some Gatorskin Hardshell's :thumbsup:

bikeao.jpg

Note; with the exception of the valves the photo adheres to RULE 26 ;)

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I've avoided this thread, but no in moment of weakness I looked:becool:

So now planning a new C2W in February......its going to be a long winter.....and she's going to kill me:angel:

RoadieT

Update of my baby. I haven't posted a pic since I fitted the DA pedals, fitted the Mavic OP/Hope Pro3 wheelset, swopped the BB from BB30 xx( to Hollowtech II ^_^ and fitted an Ultegra Grey 39:53 chainset.

I've also swapped the saddle and just fitted some Gatorskin Hardshell's :thumbsup:

bikeao.jpg

Note; with the exception of the valves the photo adheres to RULE 26 ;)

Hmmmm, the cranks look awfully close to 90 degrees :tongue:

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Here's a bit of finely crafted, well finished aluminium alloy, now fitted with half and half pedals and something to inflate the tyres with.
Boardman 002.jpg

RWright

Guru
Nice looking Boardman. I am going to try and get some pictures of my Trek 2.3 soon. It is dirty now, I rode in the rain yesterday. I hope I can get it cleaned up this weekend. I ordered some reflective tape and may do some before and after pictures.

RWright

Guru
This is my Electra Townie Original 21D. I got it used with maybe 10 miles on it. The lady said something about her back or something and decided to sell it. It just so happened that I was looking for one at the time. It saved me a few hundred dollars, so I bought it.

It is fun to ride but sort of heavy. It did get me into riding enough to build my endurance up some and get me into the hobby. I still ride it regularly. The frame is 6061-T6 aluminum, the same alloy the pioneer plaque is made out of. It makes me feel like a part of history every time I ride it. :whistle: I have put about 1000 miles on this particular bike.

I managed to clean up my yard yesterday and have been cleaning, adjusting, lubing and adding reflective tape the Townie the past week or so and I figured with the yard and the bike clean that is might be a good time for a few pictures.....yes I do carry pepper spray, that is what that thing on the seat post is. There are some big (and sometimes mean) dogs out in the country on the farms, and sometimes their owners might need a little help training them. I actually haven't had to use it yet, hopefully I never will.

townie1.jpg
townie4.jpg
townie2.jpg
townie3.jpg

Top Bottom