Show us your... dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
When he was an iccle, teeny weeny, tiny, cute puppy.

100_0606.jpg

Now - Handsome, loyal, gentle, funny, but incredibly stupid.

D8862DE9-EC7B-481A-9772-9CF55977B6A9-4595-000008271FABB3F9_zps73529867.jpg

Doseone

Guru
milly (Copy).jpg

@kerndog, not sure if you know, or if it's been mentioned, but don't forget to check out PETCHAT as well :thumbsup:

Just throw the ball!

2012-06-26%252009.05.30.jpg

He's a bonny bugger :becool:

A mate of mine got a black lab earlier this year and I kind of fell in love with him :wub:

His name is Bruce and here he is at a few weeks old......................

IMG_0726.JPG

and here he is after a few short months................................................

IMG_0877.JPG

His girlfriend used to bring him to work when she was picking my mate up, so I got to see him regularly.

I'd never witnessed the growth rate of a large breed dog from a pup, it was frankly unbelievable :eek:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Poco the JRT, she's a bit sharp though. She will be 7 on the 31st Oct if she lives that long. She is a bit naughty.
Pocoinbed.jpg

Billy Whiz, straight out of racing kennels, he's a bit shinier now. He was 3 last April, never raced. A real dope, not clever but oh so loving. Great recall too and very little in the way of prey drive.
Generaldogpics070.jpg

This is Gabriel my Longdog (Saluki x Greyhound) last summer. He is around 14 so we'll not have him very much longer, I wouldn't think. This is him after we fetched him out of the ditch :rolleyes: Totally unsafe around cats of course but apart from cats, he loves everything.
Generaldogpics058.jpg

Last, but definitely not least, this is my beloved Millie-Milou. She is a 16 year old Parsons Russell and there are not enough words in the world to say just how much I love her. She is loyal, clever, loving and a bit bossy now. Spoiled rotten of course. What you cannot see is her lambs leather and Swarovski crystal collar! She sleeps by the bed in her basket and is virtually welded to me when I'm home. She is not mine, I am hers.:wub::wub::wub:
Milliesmellingtheflowers.jpg

Top Bottom