Show us your... dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Sadly gone and missed very much
IMG_2018.JPG

Diggs

Veteran
Out on walkies

gemma.jpg

Twinks

Über Member
IMG-20130630-00024.jpg
IMG-20130910-00031.jpg
These two (miniature schnauzers) will happily walk twenty miles with you or lay asleep on the couch all day. Clean in the house and don't moult which is good as hubby has asthma ( though you do have to clip them, I do my own as it isn't cheap). Easiest dogs I ever owned, very affectionate and intelligent and playful.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
OK, so I know the last post on here was January 15, but having a quick browse it occurred to me that some might like to be reminded of their posts & pics & some might want to post for the first time.

Myself, I don't own a dog 'yet', but it remains a dream to have a canine addition to the family in the next 1 > 2 years *extended from the 1 > 2 years I planned 2 years ago*.

Particularly I have always adored German Shepherds but I have a fondness for Dalmatians & Cocker/Springer Spaniels too.

If their is a better thread already in existence please tell me to naff off (or just point the way nicely).

Drago

Legendary Member
Here's Lemmy. 3 year old Field Labrador, 5 generations pedigree, Field Trials Champions in every generation before him. Bought him from a local farmers wife who breeds them for the love of the dogs - cost me £500, but Ive been offered £10,000 to sell him.

Inwould never do that. He's handsome, intelligent, loving, protective, the perfect companion.
WP_20160626_07_29_31_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom