Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hi all,

First upgrade on my 2010 Spesh allez triple, have changed groupset to a 10 speed tiagra set up. Picked it up from my LBS before, can't wait to test it out in the morning.... ^_^

20140517_171118_zpsy2sik0c2.jpg

Thanks
Tony.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Nippy commuter...

nippy_zps3592891a.jpg

becomes Zippy commuter!

zippy_zps5affe4ae.jpg

18miles each way, through Cannock chase at stupid O'clock in the morning, hence the lights.
Some strange noises in the bushes at that time of the morning!

Normally, I wouldn't put zipps on this bike, but with having the mountain bike I don't have space for this, the Roubaix and the epic :sad: So one has to live in the loft.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
That's an Epic. That particular one is the base model... theres a much nice one a few pages back

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/show-us-your-specialized.136043/page-9

The white one, 9 posts down.

I would'nt say that.. I think the original epic is a better allround bike to ride in general. The WC is a weekend show up and blow up bike, it suits me though as I'm pretty compact but bigger riders seem to complain about it's lack of travel and excessive stiffness, its ride is not as nice as the normal epic IMHO but it is efficent

jack smith

Veteran
Both look very sexy, I just know if I had the funds to buy one I'd end up buying another road bike or a tt bike though, but even just going on rocky paths on my ancient giant gsr the past few weeks while waiting on the venge has brought a smile to my face

lesley_x

Über Member
Yes Lesley correct. I don't think anyone passess by it without taking the photo opportunity. Cycled Glasgow green to Balloch last summer, great route along the canal.

Haha yeah, I love riding the canal. I did a lot of miles up and down it last summer. I have a picture with that very statue in my album, not taken at such a pretty angle as yours. I was on my own and couldn't resist, was getting enough weird looks so snapped it quickly haha. I do love the Dolce's. Unfortunately I bought my Secteur before WSD was a 'thing' for road bikes. If I see a streak of white and purple going past on the canal I'll give you a wave :tongue:

Richard1537

My S-works Neon Red SL3
image.jpg
image.jpg

Richard1537

Lol, Yeah tall enough! Thought the saddle height was spot on till I went for a bike fit but he raised it about 35mm, it felt soooo wrong but a few hundred miles later it's feeling great.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Lol, Yeah tall enough! Thought the saddle height was spot on till I went for a bike fit but he raised it about 35mm, it felt soooo wrong but a few hundred miles later it's feeling great.
I did a stupid and forgot to mark my perfectly adjusted saddle when the bike went into the LBS for a service.
Weeks later and I've just about got it right again!
Edited to add that I'm a 5' 7'' short ar*e

Stevie Mcluskey

Über Member
Saved up a bit and replaced my Trek 7.1fx with early birthday present.Proud owner of a Sirrus Elite ^_^

IMG_0844_zpscf8f62ea.jpg

keeping my year old Allez Sport company

IMG_0845_zpsf2767458.jpg

My daughter is going to have a couple of outings with me on the Trek to see if she fancies taking up cycling. Shes a wee bit worried about riding in traffic but hopefully head for the wee country roads only a couple of miles from us

Top Bottom