Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What do you mean by "battery power"?

Di2

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
Little bit different now :smile:

109fc8ee-ab26-4c70-b53c-f9d9f78fdf65.jpg
[/URL]

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
to much money lol !....been cosidering a tarmac, your riding position doesn't look to aggressive from the pics, which i like. heard the tarmac is in between an all out racer and more relaxed geo?

Stu Plows

to much money lol !....been cosidering a tarmac, your riding position doesn't look to aggressive from the pics, which i like. heard the tarmac is in between an all out racer and more relaxed geo?
Since I got it, it's drastically changed so it actually feels quite aggressive at the moment as I've only had it in this setup for a month or so, but I do have some adjustment to go IMHO as my position is still not perfect (thinking longer stem).

This is what it used to look like when I got it.

The Tarmac tends to be the choice for most climbers in the Pro Peloton, then the sprinters have the Venge. I'm no expert if I am honest as this is only my second bike. At the Crit racing I have done, I see quite a lot of Tarmac's compared to Venge's.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The tarmac has finesse and class its stiff and responsive. The Venge is a sledgehammer, a blunt force weapon. It is an insanely fast bike.
The tarmac is easier to live with IMHO and more forgiving.

jack smith

Veteran
Ill vouch for the benge being a sledgehammer since starting to ride mine it is like usain bolt off the line or when you put the power down

toeknee

Über Member
Hi all,

Been a couple of upgrades on the Allez, couple of before and after photos.

Before.

20140315_173644_zpsy2qptgks.jpg

Shimano 2300 triple groupset, original Alex rim wheelset.

After.

20140615_122329_zpsmgh3bjdj.jpg

Full Tiagra 10speed groupset, and set of mavic aksium wheels bought of a nice chap on here this week.
Very happy with the bike now, rides like a dream......^_^
Oh dear I have sold this because of a change in my riding terrain, so will see you in the show us your cannondale thread, sorry Spesh fans.
Tony.

Last edited:

Stu Plows

Hi all,

Been a couple of upgrades on the Allez, couple of before and after photos.

Before.

Shimano 2300 triple groupset, original Alex rim wheelset.

After.

Full Tiagra 10speed groupset, and set of mavic aksium wheels bought of a nice chap on here this week.
Very happy with the bike now, rides like a dream......^_^

Tony.
You forgot the new saddle...

Bask in your glory, big everything up!

Looking good :smile:

Top Bottom