Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
is it just me or are all the specialized bikes at least the ones in this thread squashed and for midgets and I would end up with my knees giving me a nose bleed and they are all too short?
any chance of a photo of one next to another brand of bike?
Cheers Ed

Compare the geometry for yourself.. Shown below is the popular specialized tarmac and giant defy geometry

specialized tarmac geometry :
rps20131221_112121.jpg

Giant Defy geometry
rps20131221_112234.jpg

young Ed

Veteran
similar but it just looks smaller in general to me
Cheers Ed

James Ots

Okay, here's my new Specialized Tricross. I took it out for its first proper ride this morning — a quick 20 mile round trip to Saddington Reservoir. Coming from a mountain bike, I thought it might be awkward getting used to the drop handlebars and brifters, but actually they feel completely natural. I must get new pedals though — the temporary plastic ones are, as expected, crap.
2013 - 2 (2).jpg

Mr Haematocrit

2014 Roubaix di2 hydraulic disk commuter.
As it came pulled straight out the box and built, no upgrades, no s-works

rps20140104_155348.jpg

Mr Haematocrit

When do the zipp 303 discs go on?

They are not, it's supposed to be a practical, comfortable all round bike, suitable for commuting to work, or nipping up to the super market.
Something enjoyable to ride, but not something to worry about. It's still ruinning the standard Di2 battery.
One you start changing things where do you stop? - its not that type of bike, if you want that type of bike get a s-works

They are not, it's supposed to be a practical, comfortable all round bike, suitable for commuting to work, or nipping up to the super market.
Something enjoyable to ride, but not something to worry about. It's still ruinning the standard Di2 battery.
One you start changing things where do you stop? - its not that type of bike, if you want that type of bike get a s-works

Your garage must be far to busy with bikes now. If you ever need any help clearing out your old bikes give me a shout^_^

Top Bottom