Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
My new Jamis Aurora. Very Comfortable.Only change is the Brooks saddle.

JamisAurora004.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Toned down look for the new year. Chainrings now silver again, tyres black (went black last year) and bar tape black.

Not the best of pictures as the light was fading.

bike small.JPG

I just realised I haven't posted my steel bike on this thread. Still pretty much the same apart from a change to a Brooks saddle.
Have you still got that saddle?

P.H

Über Member
Very nice. It'd be interesting to hear how it compares to the Equilibrium, particularly how it effects you typical speed.

fossala

Guru
I'm a bit slower on it at the moment but I've just had 2 months off cycling. I got knocked of my equilibrium (hence getting a new bike) breaking my shoulder, wrist, middle findger and 2 ribs. Need plates but in my shoulder and middle finger and have only just got back to the stage where I can cycle, so I'm not half as fit as I was a few months ago. At least the women who hit me (pulled out from t-junction onto A road right in front of me) Has had to re-do her test and her insurance is covering everything.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm a bit slower on it at the moment but I've just had 2 months off cycling. I got knocked of my equilibrium (hence getting a new bike) breaking my shoulder, wrist, middle findger and 2 ribs. Need plates but in my shoulder and middle finger and have only just got back to the stage where I can cycle, so I'm not half as fit as I was a few months ago. At least the women who hit me (pulled out from t-junction onto A road right in front of me) Has had to re-do her test and her insurance is covering everything.

So sorry about your accident. Hope you are you on the mend and feeling better. It really knocks the stuffing out of you when you have something like that. I know the insurance will compensate you but I'm sure you would rather have to do without the pain of it all.

Top Bottom