Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just finished this for my Son's girlfriend to go with the one I did for his Birthday. They have not seen them or know about them yet. They will tonight, hope they like them.

DSCN4561.jpg

DSCN4575.jpg

DSCN4581.jpg

She is to go with Him
DSCN4582.jpg

DSCN4598.jpg

DSCN4599.jpg

Young love for young love
DSCN4621.jpg
Fantastic job you did too !

Gatters

any old iron any old iron any any any old iron ?
Heres my Frank Herety bike, I found this frame put out with the bins for collection!!!! Ok so it had had a chisel through the seat tube (frozen seatpost)...and a broken dropout so it cost me a few bob to get it nice again but this one was definitely worth saving eh?

Has SR stem, bars and seatpost, mavic MA2 rims and all the rest is Shimano 105 which is damn good quality stuff for the money IMO

100_3304_zps6031a503.jpg

100_3305_zpscc16ef94.jpg

100_3306_zpsdca158d1.jpg

Last edited:
Heres my Frank Herety bike, I found this frame put out with the bins for collection!!!! Ok so it had had a chisel through the seat tube (frozen seatpost)...and a broken dropout so it cost me a few bob to get it nice again but this one was definitely worth saving eh?

Has SR stem, bars and seatpost, mavic MA2 rims and all the rest is Shimano 105 which is damn good quality stuff for the money IMO

100_3304_zps6031a503.jpg

100_3305_zpscc16ef94.jpg

100_3306_zpsdca158d1.jpg

Stunning bike! And unusual. Well done on this "rescue" and refurb. Looks like it'd be a joy to ride.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire

100_3304_zps6031a503.jpg

100_3305_zpscc16ef94.jpg

100_3306_zpsdca158d1.jpg
@fossyant will like that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

100_3304_zps6031a503.jpg

100_3305_zpscc16ef94.jpg

100_3306_zpsdca158d1.jpg

Columbus SL ?

Very nice. I have a Herety SLX with full Dura Ace. Had it built for me.

Certainly worth the repair.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?

100_3304_zps6031a503.jpg

100_3305_zpscc16ef94.jpg

100_3306_zpsdca158d1.jpg

Love that paintjob.

Gatters

Yeah it's Columbus SL Fossyant, My bike was a Bob Jackson when I found this so I just got it fixed up and transfered all the bits and pieces over. Ive probably had it around 15 years now, cant remember exactly how long but some time soon after 1998 anyway, It was blue with chrome front and back ends originally, got some nice lugs and other features...Herety was indeed a craftsman second to no-one,
Now I just gave it a bit of a refresh I need to get myself back into it I'm way out of shape and been invited on a cycling break to Spain in May :smile:

Top Bottom