Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I would not buy Pinerello as if you have issues you are in for a rollercoaster experience. You have more chance of finding you virginity again than finding them to be helpfull, they act as if its a privilege to own one.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I would not buy Pinerello as if you have issues you are in for a rollercoaster experience. You have more chance of finding you virginity again than finding them to be helpfull, they act as if its a privilege to own one.

I must admit that is the impression I got as well it is as if you should hand over the cash and not ask awkward questions.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And talking of Ti.
Will be taking it out on it's maiden voyage tomorrow. 80 Mile round trip to Woking. And the weather is looking perfect.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
TITANIUM GUYS....:thumbsup:
Carbon talk is thataway..............

TC-Tubes.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How was the maiden voyage, hows it compare to the other ti frame? - really curious

Maiden voyage was brilliant mate. 81 miles. Home to Woking and back.
Compared to the other frame...well it's really the same frame except it's the 2013 version rather then the 2012.
A very plush ride, nice, quick and responsive.
It was a joy to ride.

Talc1976

Just picked up my new bike a Van Nicholas Euros, after been given the nod from the missus to get myself a new bike, just been for a quick spin on it and i have to say i love it.

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom