Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grayrider

Regular
Well I sort of fancy one of those Swiss Railway ones - look like they'd be very clear.. but can't justify replacing a watch that's still ticking away after getting on for 20 years of faithful service (Sekonda Titanium since you ask).
Anyway, interesting thread, think I'd best put a watch on it...
(sorry!)

Andywinds

Are there people out there that would actually purchase these nasty things?

It's not a watch, it's a 'timepiece', you don't 'show' it, or 'wear' it, you give it 'wrist time'. Those aren't 'dials' they are 'complication'. Don't you dare come in here with anything less than a Patek Philippe Tourbillon Sky moon, or else.
View attachment 105549

855,741 of your finest pounds.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I doubt if I will ever be able to afford a RWS so I have to make do with this old tat. :smile:
To square for me ;)
I'm a round faced type of guy.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I have a few, none of any great value and I wear them if I remember.

My day to day is a Rotary divers style watch, solid, reliable, takes a knock well enough when biking and if it breaks, its not cost me the earth, oh and I do use the bezel for timing stuff.

1445042905088.jpg

My really sentimental value one is a Tissot that my dad bought himself to celebrate my (firstborn) birth. I inherited it from him when he died, had its mechanism properly cleaned and serviced and I wear it quite regularly when I'm car or desk bound as I would be devastated to lose or ruin it.

I toyed with the idea of collecting Swatch's and have a few but never had the consistent money or dedication to do it properly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom