Signs of Spring in North Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tony Bell said:
We - me and Cheryl - were in Llangollen on Sunday. Couldn't find a parking space anywhere, so we had to go to the Ponderosa Cafe instead. £1.70 for a plate of chips!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps needless to say, we had a coffee instead. Just out of principle you understand.
It's all the resident solicitoratti. All those legal fees just help to push prices beyond the reach of mere mortals such as we.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Tony Bell said:
We - me and Cheryl - were in Llangollen on Sunday. Couldn't find a parking space anywhere, so we had to go to the Ponderosa Cafe instead. £1.70 for a plate of chips!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps needless to say, we had a coffee instead. Just out of principle you understand.

Well Patrick has to pay for his lawn mower somehow........:blush:

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Tony Bell said:

It's run by the totally delectable Ros Lumsden, a former Miss Wales. You pay for the stupendous views.

Keith Oates

Janner
The stupendous views will depend on how long ago she was Miss Wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
It's run by the totally delectable Ros Lumsden, a former Miss Wales. You pay for the stupendous views.

sheep.jpg

Ros Lumsden yesterday.

Top Bottom