silliness with cake...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
User76 said:
So was that it? Just a game of draughts on some Battenburg:wacko: I thought we were going to get some sordid details etc...
Yes, or perhaps a game of "Sponge Fingers", or "Who ate my brioche?"

Carwash

Señor Member
Arch has already had this from me, but since there's now a thread for it:

http://www.monkeon.co.uk/battenberg/

Have fun! :eek:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Bigtallfatbloke said:
what kind of games can be played with a swiss roll?

I have seen a Blue Peter-esque notion for an edible Dalek made of swiss rolls, icing and chocolate buttons. It didn't look so very realistic.
Bet it would taste OK though.:ohmy:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Arch said:
On the other hand, hoorah for kids' shoes that go up to size five, and are VAT exempt....:biggrin:
Lol - my Wife has the same problem when buying shoes... except she's only a size 2!!!

Excellent - loads to choose from in the kids section... :biggrin:
Bugger - yet another pair with a butterfly/flower/unicorn on the front/top in pink thread. :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Guy at work is very short and schoolboyish in stature. We have a friendly dig at him, saying he buys his clothes in the kids' sections, and that his smart shoes have flashing LEDs on them.

He's cool about it.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I'd like a pair of those shoes with the flashing lights in, but they don't seem to come in size 10.

And those shoes with the rollers in, too. They'd be great for the long corridors we have at work.

ChrisKH

Guru
Uncle Phil said:
I'd like a pair of those shoes with the flashing lights in, but they don't seem to come in size 10.

And those shoes with the rollers in, too. They'd be great for the long corridors we have at work.

No I want the ones with a compass in the heel, or a small car hidden in the heel compartment.....

......which reminds me, the last time we went through US customs they made a point of taking a picture of my son's shoe and showing the other customs officials because the shoe could have other purposes if you take the car out. :wacko:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sounds like the (possibly apocryphal) tale of the airline employee who was stopped from taking a metal fork onto a plane (it was in his lunchbox) in case he should attempt to assault the crew with it.
The chappie in question was part of the crew - specifically, the pilot...

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Cake's the only thing that can prevent Arch-shaped stroppiness in shoe shops...
*hides*

Oi!

He's right though....:wacko:

Anyway, I polished off the last of the battenberg with my sandwiches at lunchtime today I'm afraid...

Oooh, mind you, there are some chocolate buttons left...

Top Bottom