Silly STRAVA Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohnovino

Large Member
If you create a segment does Strava wait until your next ride on that segment to rank you?
At first, the ride you used to create the segment is the only one that counts - instant KOM! Over time it'll find the historic rides that match the segment and add them to the leaderboard.

willhub

Guru
I'm getting sick of KOM's, you get a KOM and loose it because someone reports it despite it clearly not cheating :\, maybe cause they're jealous or something. Then you get a KOM and the previous holder calls you a stalker for getting it I mean WTF????

Edwards80

Über Member
I'm getting sick of KOM's, you get a KOM and loose it because someone reports it despite it clearly not cheating :\, maybe cause they're jealous or something. Then you get a KOM and the previous holder calls you a stalker for getting it I mean WTF????

I think you took one of mine the other day. Any chance you can remind me which one so I can get it removed? ;)

Reactions: 4F

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Crimmy

Fozzy

Pots(z)

I'll be back...... Always wanted to do that in context

Your all safe for a few days

Can't walk

Sad :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
4th and 6th on a climb, happy with that, especially as it was on my heavy SS with pannier rack and trunk bag. Could get second on the carbon, I think first is a little too out of my reach atm.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
4th and 6th on a climb, happy with that, especially as it was on my heavy SS with pannier rack and trunk bag. Could get second on the carbon, I think first is a little too out of my reach atm.

Only 8 secs off KOM Gaz :tongue: Not much at all for a man of your resources :biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Got stuck behind traffic again in Richmond Park Today. Great conditions for a PR assault also :cursing:
What on earth do these motorists think they are playing at - I mean, sticking to the 20mph speed limit is sheer madness, espesh' when a Strava cyclist is up the rear, on a downhill stretch :angry:

I'm not being serious, so calm down

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Eh yup, wills in. You have some good rides on my regular routes mate.

Top Bottom