Smileys from the old C+

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chuffy

Veteran
Shuan
Would it be possible to have the smileys from the old C+ forum added in over here? We've got the people (well, most of them) and it would be nice if we could move the furniture over too.
I miss my 'evil' smiley.... :?:

I know the site has closed down but Sam (Ravenbait) has them cached on her forum. I'm sure if you asked her nicely she would pass them over.

andyoxon

Guru
Chuffy - this should work but I think img'ing has been disabled temporarily here.

icon_smile_evil.gif

Anyway they're all here...
http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/faq.asp#smilies

Andy

Shaun

Founder
I've popped over to the old C+ forum and added most all of the smilies to these forums.

When you post, click on the link under the Emoticons [View more Emoticons] and you should see them.

You can also use the shortcuts and type them in manually too, e.g.;
: o ) - remove the spaces
= :?:

Cheers,
Shaun

longers

Legendary Member
Well done Shaun :sad: , posts about food just aren't the same without :rolleyes: or :?:

This was always a good one too :?: .

derall

Guru
Oh, I rather like this one :?: . Kind of sums me up after the fifth pot of coffee of the morning...

Although it's nice to have some of the old 'uns back :sad: :?:

TimO

Guru
It's just a shame that with images disabled, I can't use my own supply of smilies. :?:

I'm particularly fond of this one:

Boobies

:?:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
fantastic. i much prefer this :sad: to this :?:

I like them both. :rolleyes: is good for surprise, while :?: has an extra dimension. I can't quite explain it, but it's like it's surprise at something weird, as opposed to just surprise...

Good to have the old ones back though. There's a useful smugness about... oh, where's the big yellow grin?

chris42

Lest just go with this as it is and see how it turns out?
It's looking good now don't you think?

Top Bottom