Snetterton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spike on a bike

Über Member
Good effort!

Thanks

Did you ever get that bike from Argos ?
But off topic I know

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have raced at Oulton Park a few times. Dead smooth surface no pot holes to worry about when you are hammering it in a sprint for the line. Not flat either so plenty of chance to attack on the inclines. Lap speeds up to 30 mph.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Sorry I wasn't questioning it, I was just making a remark! I know a lot of people do on here though!
That's cool, and I didn't take it that way!
There were a couple of TT bikes there and people quicker than us! And some kids, ladies with shopping baskets on their bikes, a unicycle, etc etc!

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I have raced at Oulton Park a few times. Dead smooth surface no pot holes to worry about when you are hammering it in a sprint for the line. Not flat either so plenty of chance to attack on the inclines. Lap speeds up to 30 mph.
Race tracks are a pretty unique experience and I would definetly recommend people give them a try if they get the opportunity! Doing the laps didn't get boring at all, particularly chatting with mates as we were circulating.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Nope not taking the mick I was sure I'd read about it and your profile pics quite unforgettable is it as good as you thought ?

Keep looking for a winter ride but can't decide if to get one or just ruin the one I've got an look for something in the spring
Yeah it's alright, check out my thread in the bike buying section. They are still for sale and back down to £400 I believe (I have changed a few bits though :whistle:)

Top Bottom