So that's me off to get married then

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Everything is arranged and confirmed, the bags are almost packed, and we're ready to go.

On Saturday Louise and I fly to Fiji where we will get married on a Pacific island, in a rainforest, by a waterfall.

After a week in Fiji it's off to Australia for three weeks, including three days on a yacht, diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

How excited do you think I am? :blush::tongue::wub::smile:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
sounds lovely can I come :blush:
have a wonderful time and a happy life together :smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Blimey. Have a good time!

OP
OP
T

TVC

Thanks all for your comments, sadly, no there is no room in our suitcases for any size of cyclist, and I'm not sure that Louise would be too keen on taking a whole peloton on our honeymoon :rofl:

We've been together for 18 years and engaged for 17 (so you can't say I'm impulsive). Throughout that time neither of us have been excited about the standard wedding, particularly the big family reception, and often joked that the only way we would get married was to run off to the other side of the world.

So, two years ago I had my big collision, and when a big fat compensation cheque turned up a little light went on in my head and I pulled up Google Earth. - and now we're going to do it.

None of our workmates know, and only our immediate families and a couple of close friends (and now you lot :rofl: shhhh! don't tell anyone) are in on it.

Top Bottom