So there I was...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Ticking over along a road and had a mile long climb in front of me, approaching a soft/flat roundabout - some 'on-coming' (in front of me) cars stopped at said RA so I look to left and a car is approaching but I am closer so I keep going THEN the cardriver (from my left) speeds up for no total reason...and nearly drives over me: I make it past the RA, then him, with the front car which is facing me, at the RA (and was waiting for me to go) is astounded like myself that a crash was avoided.

In that split second afterwards, if he would have stopped AND I know it's easy to say these things in retrospect BUT I would have totally lost it with the bloke...if he would have stopped 'to discuss' the matter.

But he never.

Lucky him - I say.

Ive took soo dam much from cardrivers over the years millimetre by millimetre my patience is wearing away.

Thankfully its only 1 compared to many fairly ok drivers.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Cool wet grass yenners cool wet grass.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
.......Which is a bit rich coming from me. Some twunt beeped me whilst i was in 'primary' position the other month on a busy single track road, so I spent the next 500 yards riding at 5 mph on his front bumper. The dialogue at the next set of lights was fruity, to say the least.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dan_bo said:
.......Which is a bit rich coming from me. Some twunt beeped me whilst i was in 'primary' position the other month on a busy single track road, so I spent the next 500 yards riding at 5 mph on his front bumper. The dialogue at the next set of lights was fruity, to say the least.

Its amazing what language can be expelled from your mouth when under pressure ! :sad:

Top Bottom