So, we have the buff, the shirt, the shorts, the jackets...how about 1 of these??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
oxbob said:
you hazard a guess at bum cream? your french is as good as my dutch!

:girl::biggrin::biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Under forum rules, the first to suggest an idea has the responsibility for bringing it into reality.

I'll have medium gloves please.
Does the company we have worked with o far do gloves and caps?

Should be fun arranging it from Singapore!!!!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm willing to arrange stuff for caps and gloves, but I really will need someone to help me, cos it's pointless the stuff being delivered to Singapore then posted back to the UK, and if phonecalls are going to be made, I'd rather not have to call internationally all the time....

longers

Legendary Member
Under forum rules, the first to suggest an idea has the responsibility for bringing it into reality.

I'll have medium gloves please.

And I'll have two or three water bottles please ;).

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Both gloves and caps are minimum orders of 25, with price breaks at 50 and 100, so maybe the way to proceed is to;

1) Think of what they should look like

2) Once we have final(ish) designs ask for expressions of interest (because if we can't find 25 people wanting them, it'sa non-starter anyway).

oxbob

Let's go the whole hog and get overshoes too, then we can wander about head to toe in blue/white looking like smurfs!

ChrisKH

Guru
Oh sod it, I'll have the lot. What about a Cycle Chat cod piece to scare the wife with? :wacko:

Seriously a T-shirt sounds good.

Madone Rider 1991, the CC kit gets ordered once/twice a year if there's interest. I think an order is not long completed, so you're out of luck for a little while unless anyone has spares or unwanted items. Keep your eye on the Cafe for developments. There'll usually be a sticky at the time of the order.

Top Bottom