Some bouncers far too fat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Ok....having a big bouncer is a must, but when I was out the other night I saw a hell of alot of HUUUUUUGE bouncers....I mean ones which struggle to fit their hands into those paper MacDonald bags.

I wouldn't fancy my chances against most bouncers, especially in the state one is usually in, but against these guys? You would run out of petrol trying to drive round them.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
montage said:
Ok....having a big bouncer is a must, but when I was out the other night I saw a hell of alot of HUUUUUUGE bouncers....I mean ones which struggle to fit their hands into those paper MacDonald bags.

I wouldn't fancy my chances against most bouncers, especially in the state one is usually in, but against these guys? You would run out of petrol trying to drive round them.

That's the idea.

Intimidation.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Being that my main aim on a night out is to have a good time, I have never felt like having a go at a bouncer, and certainly am in no position to have to 'fancy my chances'.

Some people are born to have a good time. Other people will fight their way through life, weighed down by paranoia, and fighting losing battles with their egos.

ELL

Über Member
Just more of them to love

SNN0801TVQ-280_644148a.jpg

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
ComedyPilot said:
Being that my main aim on a night out is to have a good time, I have never felt like having a go at a bouncer, and certainly am in no position to have to 'fancy my chances'.

Some people are born to have a good time. Other people will fight their way through life, weighed down by paranoia, and fighting losing battles with their egos.

Not bothered about fighting one... but the reeeeeeeeeeeeally fat ones just look as if they would come of second best every time :S :S

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
montage said:

montage said:
Not bothered about fighting one... but the reeeeeeeeeeeeally fat ones just look as if they would come of second best every time :S :S

I don't understand where you're coming from.

You first state you wouldn't fancy your chances against most bouncers, which as a statement means you have given it thought and weighed up your chances. As I wrote, why are you even thinking along these lines?

Then you go on to state, "but against these guys?"

If my understanding of the English language is correct, you are not wanting to fight some bouncers, but are weighing up the possibility of your improved chances against a fat one?

The use of the question mark (?) led me to think, wrongly maybe, that your train of thought is that you are actually questioning the probability of coming out 'on top' having had a pop at a bouncer that's fat.

I then stick my oar in, and you then reply with pretty much an identical statement, albeit you don't actually state you fancy your chances against a fat one, you state they look like they will come off second best EVERY time?

I'm sure before they pull on their trench coat and black gloves, they all search deep inside to see if they are 'up to the job'. That, I'm afraid is their risk assessment, not one that can be done vicariously by you.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
ELL said:
wow some people read into things to much.

Some people can read.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
ComedyPilot said:
I don't understand where you're coming from.

You first state you wouldn't fancy your chances against most bouncers, which as a statement means you have given it thought and weighed up your chances. As I wrote, why are you even thinking along these lines?

Then you go on to state, "but against these guys?"

If my understanding of the English language is correct, you are not wanting to fight some bouncers, but are weighing up the possibility of your improved chances against a fat one?

The use of the question mark (?) led me to think, wrongly maybe, that your train of thought is that you are actually questioning the probability of coming out 'on top' having had a pop at a bouncer that's fat.

I then stick my oar in, and you then reply with pretty much an identical statement, albeit you don't actually state you fancy your chances against a fat one, you state they look like they will come off second best EVERY time?

I'm sure before they pull on their trench coat and black gloves, they all search deep inside to see if they are 'up to the job'. That, I'm afraid is their risk assessment, not one that can be done vicariously by you.

Sorry if I touched a nerve there?

Ok....most bouncers and the Burly looking, hard men. These guys look tough. Some are stupidly fat blobs...these do not look tough, and look as if they are unable to do their job should any issues arise.

I would never "pick" on a bouncer, I'm not that kind of person. But I know some that would, and these fat blobs would be fairly easy pickings for these people.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
montage said:
Sorry if I touched a nerve there?

Ok....most bouncers and the Burly looking, hard men. These guys look tough. Some are stupidly fat blobs...these do not look tough, and look as if they are unable to do their job should any issues arise.

I would never "pick" on a bouncer, I'm not that kind of person. But I know some that would, and these fat blobs would be fairly easy pickings for these people.

Not a nerve at all.

I just saw some slightly odd remarks in your posts that seemed like you actually had thought about having a pop.

In life there will always be someone harder, faster, stronger, smarter.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't know their limitations, and end up losing big style, instead of chilling out and having a good time.

Bouncers LOVE these people. They can see them a mile off, and are more than capable of looking after themselves.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
ComedyPilot said:
Not a nerve at all.

I just saw some slightly odd remarks in your posts that seemed like you actually had thought about having a pop.

In life there will always be someone harder, faster, stronger, smarter.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't know their limitations, and end up losing big style, instead of chilling out and having a good time.

Bouncers LOVE these people. They can see them a mile off, and are more than capable of looking after themselves.

I never ever look for fights, ever. Been confronted a few times, but allways either played it down or legged it. Just to put the records straight :biggrin:

Top Bottom