Some bouncers far too fat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
eldudino said:
My wife reckons you all need to get a telly.

Got one mate and I'm trying to get rid of it. Sit ups, low-carb diet, exercise, the lot. Nowt'll shift it.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
eldudino said:
My wife reckons you all need to get a telly.

Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll.

You carry on doing what your wife says. That's what a dictatorship is made up of.

Some other people in the world have a life, and can do what they please.

Thanks for your input, now go make your wife a cup of tea, and watch repeats of the X-Factor and Stirctly Come Prancing.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
montage said:
You let your wife talk?!?!

That's two people that think your wife's wrong.

That's 100% so far in my book.

You've also gone quiet.

Has your wife pulled the plug (we'll never know), or can't she think of anything interesting/witty/intelligent/relevant to tell you to type?

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
ComedyPilot said:
That's two people that think your wife's wrong.

That's 100% so far in my book.

You've also gone quiet.

Has your wife pulled the plug (we'll never know), or can't she think of anything interesting/witty/intelligent/relevant to tell you to type?

Interesting how your passive-aggressive posts can so easily switch to someone else making a comment you don't care for! Confrontations on forums aren't really my thing so I'll leave you big boys at it.

Back on topic Montage. Bouncers work in teams and are linked by radios.

when you take on one, you take on the team, and they will be on you in seconds even if you get the better of one of them.

Best not to argue or pick a fight in a night club cos if your opponent doesn't give you a pasting, the bouncers will as they eject you. They aren't picked for their charm.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
eldudino said:
Interesting how your passive-aggressive posts can so easily switch to someone else making a comment you don't care for! Confrontations on forums aren't really my thing so I'll leave you big boys at it.

They aren't mine either.

But when a noob comes onto a forum, and with no introduction announces that their wife thinks we need a telly, what sort of reaction were you anticipating?

You maybe didn't get the one you wanted, but given the circumstances it was quite an apt reply.

Welcome on board by the way, that's if your wife will let you back on?

:wacko:

(the hint's in the name (comedy) I don't mean it)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
ComedyPilot said:
They aren't mine either.

But when a noob comes onto a forum, and with no introduction announces that their wife thinks we need a life, what sort of reaction were you anticipating?

You maybe didn't get the one you wanted, but given the circumstances it was quite an apt reply.

Welcome on board by the way, that's if your wife will let you back on?

(the hint's in the name (comedy) I don't mean it)

TBH I think you came over as unnecessarily aggressive and antagonistic on this thread. I didn't see much comedy potential myself but hey ho.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
rich p said:
TBH I think you came over as unnecessarily aggressive and antagonistic on this thread. I didn't see much comedy potential myself but hey ho.

Rich, it's all linked to the way he said his wife thinks we need a telly.

The rest is just playing on that to various degrees.

rich p said:

It could nave been worse. He could have made that comment in P&L :wacko:

Top Bottom