[SPOILERS] Critérium du Dauphiné

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Froome coming into form very nicely

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Holy f*ck, that was a strong performance. I was out for a meeting came back to check the results and Wiggins must have absolutely killed it on the second half of the course. He seemed to treat it like an old-fashioned pursuit of Cadel... and he almost got him.

Nibali was three and a half minutes down. That's killed his chances.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Great ride by Bradley. Let's hope he's not peaking too early.

Bar today's time trial, I don't think he's even had to try that hard yet in this race. He appears to be in the shape of his life, and I think he realizes that this season (and perhaps, the next) are his last best chances.

raindog

er.....
Let's not get carried away lads, let's take it day by day and see what happens, that way we'll avoid disappointment if it all goes tits up. ^_^

Keith Oates

Janner
A great ride by Wiggins and it puts him in a strong position to stay in yellow until the end. The three climbing days ahead will be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Let's not get carried away lads, let's take it day by day and see what happens, that way we'll avoid disappointment if it all goes tits up. ^_^

Well, I remember what happened last season so I'm not counting any chickens, but you can't deny he's streets ahead of his main rivals in terms of preparation - and far from peaking too early, I don't think he has reached his peak yet...

The next couple of days will be a true sign of where he is right now - Nibali will still be a threat if he decides to go on the offensive. Amador possibly even more so.

d.

montage

God Almighty
Nibali hasn't really been too impressive since before the Vuelta where wiggins et al pretty much seemed to blow him out of the water....I'm not entirely sure of how much a threat he will pose here or in le tour. Interesting to see the Sammy Sanchez is lying 8th from last overall - did he crash?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Wiggo averaged over 30mph on what looked like a twisty course for an entire hour.

I try an hold 25mph for even 30seconds and its bloody hard.

Top Bottom