Stage 15 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Nearly 50km gone already and a bunch of climbers are just off the front. Pellizotti is looking to strengthen his mountains classification lead and has already taken the first 2 cols...but Martinez is sitting in with him.

Surely Nocentini will lose yellow tonight, but who else will crack?

What channel are you watching on?

yello

I'm going for Pellizotte today.

Armstrong has promised fireworks, and what he says goes obviously, but I'm not sure I see it that way. I'd like to think someone will try something but I'm just not convinced it will happen. If they don't, unless Contador decides to make a statement, then I really don't see much change in order... maybe Contador to take yellow though.

I'm desperately hoping Wiggins can stay up there in the GC.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Hoping for something. Other than some very good (or pleasing) breakaways on flat stages very little has happened. Apart from the Green Jersey which has now been spoiled by the tantrums of the two fighting for it.

User269

Numerous ways to see realtime news, my favourite being http://www.letour.com/us/homepage_courseTDF.html

Then, for ITV fans it's on at 2pm, Eurosport at 2.45 (or knowing eurosport, anytime between about 1.40 and 3.20. Or not at all if the fancy takes them).

Lance says fireworks, Contador says it's not hard enough, with the final climb only being 8.4K, and too easy to make a big change in the GC!

User269

yello said:
Yep, that's why I'm being a miserable, cynical old scroat and saying there'll be little change.

I think the route planners may have shot themselves in the foot here. I know they wanted to stop it looking as if the winner was decided by the first week, but compared with the tour so far, I preferred seeing Indurain, Armstrong, whoever, in the lead and then having to defend themselves to the end......it was exciting! If it all rests on Mont Ventoux, then that will certainly be exciting, but I wanted more than one such day in the tour!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
User269 said:
I think the route planners may have shot themselves in the foot here. I know they wanted to stop it looking as if the winner was decided by the first week, but compared with the tour so far, I preferred seeing Indurain, Armstrong, whoever, in the lead and then having to defend themselves to the end......it was exciting! If it all rests on Mont Ventoux, then that will certainly be exciting, but I wanted more than one such day in the tour!

I think it's been a great Tour so far. When Indurain was riding it was dull, dull, dull.

Paul_L

Über Member
Armstrong sitting near the back of the chasing peleton with the rest of the Astana boys at the front setting the pace.

Odd?

I'd have thought the safest place for him would be with his team at or near the front.

Top Bottom