STOLEN Catrike Expedition, Serial No 669, Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cmafit

Stolen on or round July 2nd from Wst Hollywood, CA Catrike Expedition, Serial No 669, Red with blue crank bros pedals, left and right mirrors and rear fender. If you hear of a "new" used one showing up in an area, please let me know. Police Rpt No 911-03880-0977-086, West Hollywood. Thank you! #stolenbike #bikedailyLA #bentrideronline #bicyclejohns #performancebikes #REI

e-rider

crappy member
Stolen on or round July 2nd from Wst Hollywood, CA Catrike Expedition, Serial No 669, Red with blue crank bros pedals, left and right mirrors and rear fender. If you hear of a "new" used one showing up in an area, please let me know. Police Rpt No 911-03880-0977-086, West Hollywood. Thank you! #stolenbike #bikedailyLA #bentrideronline #bicyclejohns #performancebikes #REI

This is a UK forum!

sabian92

Über Member
Actually there are US members, there's no clause that says you must be a UK resident when you sign up.

That said, I hope you get your bike back. Must be horrible to know somebody has your bike out there.

e-rider

crappy member
Actually there are US members, there's no clause that says you must be a UK resident when you sign up.

That said, I hope you get your bike back. Must be horrible to know somebody has your bike out there.

I know but in a country of nearly 300 milllion, a handful of US CCers probably isn't going to help trace the bike very much!

I was simply implying that posting on a US forum would be a better idea.

OP
OP
C

cmafit

Thanks for the replies and yes I know I'm posting outside the US....I've posted on every forum I can think of and am going on radio shows, etc. It's been over a month and NOTHING. Actually, my serial no. is CTE669 (CatrikeExpedition669)....There seems to have been a slew of used ones sold in July, but I can't get Serial numbers on some of them so it's like running into a dead wall, but I'm still trying. I guess I'll have to report to my ins. co. I'd hoped it would be found so I wouldn't have to. Considering the "uniqueness" of the trike, I took the chance of posting in as many trike places as possible and anywhere trikes are being sold. You just never know.

Again, thanks.....

Christine....

markg0vbr

Über Member
Thanks for the replies and yes I know I'm posting outside the US....I've posted on every forum I can think of and am going on radio shows, etc. It's been over a month and NOTHING. Actually, my serial no. is CTE669 (CatrikeExpedition669)....There seems to have been a slew of used ones sold in July, but I can't get Serial numbers on some of them so it's like running into a dead wall, but I'm still trying. I guess I'll have to report to my ins. co. I'd hoped it would be found so I wouldn't have to. Considering the "uniqueness" of the trike, I took the chance of posting in as many trike places as possible and anywhere trikes are being sold. You just never know.

Again, thanks.....

Christine....

"Your serial number really only has three numbers in it?"
in the us a lot of trikes are reffed to by their number--"a bit like on Zulu Jonen456 Jones 364 ect some people do it over here"--
my ice q is 6054, the last number is the year it was made

we trike riders tend to think that our beloved steeds are reasonably safe from thieving scumbags because of there uniqueness, sadly though very infrequent they do get stolen, there is a request for help with a waw velomobile stolen some men pulled up picked it up and put it in a van and drove off, in the middle of the day. i think they have only made about 20 of them so far!
i hope you get 699 back.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Posting it on here is not a bad thing as the trike community is very tight worldwide.

I live in Denmark and bought a trike from a guy in France. I then sent a trike flag to Arch (See above) in England who then posted photos of a trike holiday in France which was also attended by the guy in France who sold me my trike.

It was all unconnected but everyone in trikes seem to know everyone else.

Steve

Top Bottom