Stolen: Giant invite 2 and Carera Subway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Annieshaf

Stolen in [redacted]. Absolutely gutted. Not had it a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrWill

From home or what? Had one of mine pinched from outside a supermarket around here. Next week saw a scrote riding it. Called Police and tailed him. Had in back within 30 mins.

OP
OP
Annieshaf

Annieshaf

Hi - so sorry for the sketchy details. I was too upset to think properly. I loved my new bike!. They were stolen from my Garage during the day today, a window was broken and I assume they were carried out through the window. Picture of my Giant below but cant find one of the Carrera and will keep on looking. Mine had a saddle bag and a bag on the top bar, it was fitted with a fastner on the handlebar to take a phone holder and had a wahoo blue sc cadence sensor fitted. There was slight damage to the hoods and bar tape and a bad scratch on the crank. It was fitted with Shimano A 530 pedals, ie one side for trainers and one side for SPD's. Stolen from [redacted] in [redacted]. I have reported to the police and will watch ebay and gum tree etc. Have also listed it on stolen bikes.co.uk and am planning to go to a few local bike shops tomorrow. Is there anything else I can do, or is there any more information that would be useful.

giant-invite-2-2014.jpg

MrWill

[redacted] is where my stolen one ended up. Aparrently...

vickster

Legendary Member
4 bikes for sale, virtually no information. I'd be suspicious for sure! Could ask whether can provide receipts and serial numbers but might scare him off

coco69

Veteran
For what its worth the guys on here will help you as they did me with a positive result.......arrange to view it.....if yours call the police .....arrange a time to view and let police know whst you sre doing.....if it is yours give him 2 options...ask for it back or tell him police will be there shortly to get it back for you.

KneesUp

Guru
I think we should leave this in the hands of those involved so as not to loose contact. There are a lot of bikes in the picture of the Carera ...

wisdom

Guru
Just had a quick look on the guys e bay.theres another bike on his listing.On the photo there is a bike with purple bar tape in the background.Might be worth a look

prestonwvm

also giant invite on gumtree. [redacted] area. photo is very poor and i am not up to date with modern bike
so no idea of age .
also does gumtree have ad numbers? cannot see one.

Top Bottom