Stolen: Harry Hall Track

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Frame: Track Custom. Columbus SLX NEW. Harry Hall
Wheelset: Pete Matthews
Seat post: Ambrosia carbon
Handlebars / stem: Cinelli Track
Forks: Japan Kinesis Carbon / Alloy Steerer
Crank: Campagnolo Track
Chain Ring: Blackburn British Cycling Track
Saddle: Sella Itaia

https://picasaweb.google.com/103400996176329932579/StolenHarryHallBike#5775741340717284418
DSC_0497.JPG

DSC_0496.JPG

DSC_0499.JPG

DSC_0355.JPG

Octet

Veteran
I'm loving the handle bar tape :tongue:

OP
OP
YahudaMoon

YahudaMoon

Über Member
OK.

Hi :smile:

I ain't posted anywhere about this getting stolen as yet except here. Not sure if that was a good call or bad ? Anyway its time things moved on, I really need this back ,so its full on. I could do with any advise as to how I can get this back please, Yes checked fleabay, Gumtree and the Police. Oh yeah Im not insured :sad:

This bike is so personal for myself. Its not just some normal bike. I have nothing. And something that I did have has been taken away. Nothing new for me. Everything Ive ever had has been taken away from me or stolen, so Im kinda used to it, though I felt sorrow for this loss, like you would some kind of dog pet. So I want it back as you would your child :smile:

Let us know where it went from - will keep an eye out for this

Hi fos.

It was stolen from round the corner where Harry Hall had his first shop. Reddish Lane. Gorton. Manchester.

How crazy is that lol :smile:

Something dropped out of my back pack as I was cycling, so I stopped to sort my bag out with my back turnrnd tp the bike. On turning round to get back on my bike some guy was half way down the road going like the clapppers.

Oh well :sad:

Word is its somewhere round Station Rd. Reddish. Bandit Town :smile:

Octet

Veteran
It should be covered by your home insurance (unless you don't have this).

Other then checking out online services such as Ebay, there isn't much you can do unfortunately. If you've reported it to the police then that is the most you can do other then looking around.
As you have done, post it on as many UK based online forums as you can. You could also try going to markets and the similar to see if anyone is selling it, although it may have unfortunately been moved on by now.

Good luck

OP
OP
YahudaMoon

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Aint many Harry Hall tracks bikes going though in Columbus SLX NEW. Been looking for a replacement second hand. Frame only is about £600 :sad:

Thats my only hope

Some smack ed will have sold it for £50. Probably now skipped and trashed.

Oh well. I gave it a good home :smile:

No home insurence :sad:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Something dropped out of my back pack as I was cycling, so I stopped to sort my bag out with my back turnrnd tp the bike. On turning round to get back on my bike some guy was half way down the road going like the clapppers.

Oh well :sad:

Word is its somewhere round Station Rd. Reddish. Bandit Town :smile:

That is absolutelly mental!

I would advise sticking up a thread on the Manchester section of LFGSS, people will keep an eye out, it would be easy to spot if someone is stupid enough to ride it around. Also let Harry Hall's know!

Top Bottom