Stolen Kona Blast. Letchworth Herts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bike was locked with Kryptonite D lock thru back wheel and frame with cable round front wheel. It was tucked under the kitchen window by the porch and people were in and out of the room all evening.
Description;;
Kona Blast mountain bike, dark green. Ritchey force light bars with syncros bar ends which fit inside the end of the bars rather than clamp round them.My fave bar ends, had them for years and changed from one bike to the next. Blackburn Mirror on right and cateye race mirror on the left.
Topeak beam rack and rack pack with puncture kit and tools. Topeak moto style mudgaurds, DMR moto tyres.
Not my only bike but the one i used most, getting to work and shopping with the B O B trailer for myself and the horses feed.xx(:biggrin:!

mocker

Bummer..
have you given foto's/description to Cycledealia in Hitchin, theyre a Kona dealer?...may be worth a go
also Pauls bikes in Hitchin...Marshalls in Welwyn ( do they still have a store in St.Evenage old town? )

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
mocker said:
Bummer..
have you given foto's/description to Cycledealia in Hitchin, theyre a Kona dealer?...may be worth a go
also Pauls bikes in Hitchin...Marshalls in Welwyn ( do they still have a store in St.Evenage old town? )

No, they've got one near the Roebuck - bottom end of Broadwater Crescent.

That's bad:angry: - I'll have a look in Cash Converters later (I pass them on the way home)

Stolen Kona

Hi guys. Hope this works this pic was the last one i have.
y1pM1IdVhGx23WPoXItlwW8vCsz7S5YwVxYaJyNkyutRs-7SHec9XNRnoJLbxrb2sERvqTI2M8tiy12qGTB8z5IyQ.jpg

When it was stolen it didn't have the rack and panniers but it did have a topeak beam rack and pack. The pedals were platforms with toe straps rather than the spd's in the pic..
Thanks for looking guys. I'll be taking a few trips around the area over the next few evenings. I don't think they'll hang on to it for long as there are a few things that are in need of repair/replacement very soon.

Bman

Guru
Like I pormised, I have been keeping an eye out for this. No luck I'm afraid. Have you reported it to the police (both Stevenage, Letchworth and Hitchin)

I assume you didnt lock it *to* anything? just to itself?

Top Bottom