Strange people, and strange posts.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife knew a woman, who took great delight, using forums and chatrooms to wind people up......?

She admitted to spending lots of hours late into the night, making up crap to annoy people.....

WTF is that all about.....?

Now, I'm not saying that this person is a woman, nor is setting out to wind people up......but you decide...!

It's titled 'Kate Bush intimacy'....

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32253

Night night!

jonesy

Guru
Well the offending post has vanished, leaving us none the wiser...

jonesy

Guru
Dayvo said:
But we crave 'closure'! ;)

Yes; now I've been told that one of the offending posts was directed at me, even though I didn't see it, I feel as if I carry a moral burden!

Shaun

Founder
I gave abitrary a 3 day ban last night, and he re-registered and started the kate bush thread - which I've deleted.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Hokay.....

Abitrary is still with us http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=2448 but doesn't appear on the Members List. Looking back at his last posts I can't see anything odd. Presumably he got into a drunken scrap somewhere (P&L I presume...;)) that was bad enough to get him sacked.

Or is 'arbitrary' just spoofing Abitrary?

I know that Mods have to do some quick cleanup work sometimes, but when someone like Abitrary seems to 'disappear', that makes me feel uncomfortable...:laugh:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I can never decide if Arbitrary is a bored pisshead on the windup or another forummers alter ego, again on the windup.

Posts have never bothered me, don't always amuse, but the good ones have been very good.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacBludgeon said:
I can never decide if Arbitrary is a bored pisshead on the windup or another forummers alter ego, again on the windup.

Posts have never bothered me, don't always amuse, but the good ones have been very good.

I think its probably a bit of both! Was just getting into the kate bush post though!

MacBludgeon said:

He's not an alter-ego. I'm pretty sure of that.

Personally I think he's a f*cked up mess and he knows it....;)

Top Bottom