Strange people, and strange posts.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
oxbob said:
No go to bed, and dont wake your cousin up!!

Not yet. If i go now, i wont be able to get to sleep.
Hes in my parents room tonight, so i shouldnt have to listen to him:thumbsup:

Mr Pig

MacBludgeon said:
Posts have never bothered me, don't always amuse, but the good ones have been very good.

I agree. I don't know what the fuss is about. I've seen people on forums that made him look like Mother Teresa! I'm not joking, we're talking about spats that actually ended in legal action!

This forum is pretty tame. Really. Hat's off to the mods for keeping it tight.

Shaun

Founder
Abitrary isn't anyone's alter-ego and is very much himself; at times a very elloquent and amusing character, but when he's on the wind-up or has had a few he can be quite the opposite.

I've "let it go" quite a few times in the past but decided to give a short term ban last night.

When the three days are up he's welcome back.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I was asked, last week, if I'd created 'bonj'. By a chap who I count as a dear friend. I'm still getting over it......

Danny

Legendary Member
dellzeqq said:
I was asked, last week, if I'd created 'bonj'. By a chap who I count as a dear friend. I'm still getting over it......
IIRC Abitrary once wrote a long, and quite convincing, post about how he had created Bonj.

I spent several days wondering whether Bonj was just a virtual construct - and occasionally still do :blush:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
dellzeqq said:

Dear god...... I cant imagine your pain!

bonj2

Admin said:
I gave abitrary a 3 day ban last night, and he re-registered and started the kate bush thread - which I've deleted.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

:biggrin: omg you banned abitrary!:ohmy::eek: what did he do?? :smile:

dellzeqq said:

Maddening isn't it? Some total moron once started a rumour that I was an elderly swiss gent without even bothering to do 10 seconds research into my posts, or bothering to visit my profile and check me out before he merrily announced his suspicions to lots of other people...

Some people, eh?:biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
badkitty said:
Maddening isn't it? Some total moron once started a rumour that I was an elderly swiss gent without even bothering to do 10 seconds research into my posts, or bothering to visit my profile and check me out before he merrily announced his suspicions to lots of other people...

Some people, eh?:biggrin:

<wipes coffee from screen and keyboard> :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

That is the funniest thing I've heard/read !!!! Do you gobble yodel BK? :biggrin:

Top Bottom