Strange people, and strange posts.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
badkitty said:
Maddening isn't it? Some total moron once started a rumour that I was an elderly swiss gent without even bothering to do 10 seconds research into my posts, or bothering to visit my profile and check me out before he merrily announced his suspicions to lots of other people...

Some people, eh?:smile:

That is funny yes, less we ever forget!!!!! However, what bothers me is that the elderly swiss gent is probably still on here somewhere and we still don't know who he is!!

Abitrary

bonj said:
'tis up, think he's on parole.

you seem very interested in all this? Do I detect just a leetle bit of jealousy?

bonj2

Abitrary said:
you seem very interested in all this? Do I detect just a leetle bit of jealousy?

no, jsut a bit pissed off that i didn't see the thread that caused him to get banned, presumably 'cos it was censored, again...:biggrin:

Abitrary

bonj said:
no, jsut a bit pissed off that i didn't see the thread that caused him to get banned, presumably 'cos it was censored, again...:angry:

I was right to be banned. I'd honestly ban myself. I only ever come on here for a wind up.

Do you have that sort of clarity of vision?

Dave5N

Über Member
:angry:

Still not sobered up then...

Shaun

Founder
bonj said:
no, jsut a bit pissed off that i didn't see the thread that caused him to get banned, presumably 'cos it was censored, again...:rolleyes:

Yes, I closed all the doors ... dimmed the lights ... and put lookouts on all the exits after you logged out. Then, and only then, did I get my banning stick out, give abs user profile a good thrashing and delete half the threads in the forums - quickly before you logged back in! :angry:

It wasn't as sensational as your suspicious mind is making it; abs posted (under what appeared to be the influence of sherbert) a few things I wasn't too keen on it so I put a lid on it by giving him a 3 day ban, but revoked the ban early as I felt the point was made and the sherbert most likely had worn off.

Me and abs have since shook virtual hands and we're buddies again. If you don't believe me I have a forced confession signed statement from abs to that effect! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
Admin said:
Yes, I closed all the doors ... dimmed the lights ... and put lookouts on all the exits after you logged out. Then, and only then, did I get my banning stick out, give abs user profile a good thrashing and delete half the threads in the forums - quickly before you logged back in! :angry:

It wasn't as sensational as your suspicious mind is making it; abs posted (under what appeared to be the influence of sherbert) a few things I wasn't too keen on it so I put a lid on it by giving him a 3 day ban, but revoked the ban early as I felt the point was made and the sherbert most likely had worn off.

Me and abs have since shook virtual hands and we're buddies again. If you don't believe me I have a forced confession signed statement from abs to that effect
Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Fetch...

...the cushions!!!

Top Bottom