Strange sight at Lidl today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
oxbob

oxbob

montage said:
the pedals could have been cleated on one side? And the shoes could have been SPD mtb type shoes?
Nope, they both had spez bg shoes on(my mate Dave at work wears road shoes without cleats) he does have toe clips/straps tho

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
The bikes were stolen

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
oxbob said:
Nope, they both had spez bg shoes on(my mate Dave at work wears road shoes without cleats) he does have toe clips/straps tho

Sure they weren't MTB shoes :sad: No way would you walk anywhere is Spesh BG road shoes........

col

Legendary Member
Bloody hell, I must look really strange, I have cheap pedals on mine and use trainers, and I wear normal cloths when cycling, OH MY GOD wiiieeerd or wot.:sad:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
col said:
Bloody hell, I must look really strange, I have cheap pedals on mine and use trainers, and I wear normal cloths when cycling, OH MY GOD wiiieeerd or wot.:smile:

Wierdo alert !!!!!!

Get your skin-tight lycra cat-suit on, aerodynamic helmet and £300.00 shoes, or be banished to the Plus-Fours and Tweed society.:sad:

col

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Wierdo alert !!!!!!

Get your skin-tight lycra cat-suit on, aerodynamic helmet and £300.00 shoes, or be banished to the Plus-Fours and Tweed society.:sad:

It might not be as catty, even if they dont have a real reason why they cycle like this, whats the big deal? Or is there a snobbery showing through?:smile:

col

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Col, do me a big favour, get out a dictionary and look up the word 'Irony' :sad:

Do me the favour and explain what your talking about, isnt it something like orangy or lemony?:smile:

yenrod

fossyant said:
Sure they weren't MTB shoes :sad: No way would you walk anywhere is Spesh BG road shoes........

I can just about make it to the shed and out the front gate when im on way out...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
yenrod said:
I can just about make it to the shed and out the front gate when im on way out...

Well....I unclip both feet before I stop at home, then Ice glide down the short path to the house..... in road shoes.......

Get bike out of garage in proper shoes - take it inside.... get dressed...slide 3m to road get on.....:biggrin:

In my MTB ones I do the same.....but without the ice sliding.....:biggrin: !!!!

Been there and done the clipless at the path too many times......:ohmy:

yenrod

Kitchen tiles are the worst...

My arse has tried to mate 'many a times' with them !

Which usualy gets the ranting moans of "get your boots off" (i clean them very well after each ride) to which i reply "they arey not BOOTS the are SHOES" - thats how i slipped - i lost concentration....

This makes me wonder has anyone had any really embarrassing slips in roady shoes :ohmy:

Top Bottom