Stuck for that present to buy him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s that time of year when friends and relatives start probing about what you want for Christmas.
xmas-bike.jpg
From the subtle “Hmm, what do you think of those electric nipple clamps we saw in Home Bargains?” to the more overt “I’m guessing you’ll want some stuff for that bike of yours, won’t you?“.

Getting the cycling santa to deliver what you want is a minefield. But don’t fret, Mpora are here to ease your yuletide woes. Here is our guide to everything a cyclist like you will want for Christmas.

Just leave this guide open on your computer or tablet, and let the images subliminally sink into the heads of those close to you.

It’s alright, you can say it. We’re good to you. Too good.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I didn't think that I would like any of those gifts for Christmas

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
If she gets me the balaclava, I can just steal the rest. Think I'd start with the GoPro, because filming your crimes in action seems to be all the rage lately. Not sure about that drinks thing though. If they could make something to extract the urin from my bladder though, that might be a welcome idea ^_^

stephec

Legendary Member
To be fair there is only so many sets of nipple clamps you actually need. It's always handy to have a few spare pairs in case unexpected guests turn up, but any more than that's just a waste.

It would be a right pain unwrapping all those spokes as well, it is a bike isn't it? :smile:

Scotty1991

It’s that time of year when friends and relatives start probing about what you want for Christmas.
From the subtle “Hmm, what do you think of those electric nipple clamps we saw in Home Bargains?” to the more overt “I’m guessing you’ll want some stuff for that bike of yours, won’t you?“.

Getting the cycling santa to deliver what you want is a minefield. But don’t fret, Mpora are here to ease your yuletide woes. Here is our guide to everything a cyclist like you will want for Christmas.

Just leave this guide open on your computer or tablet, and let the images subliminally sink into the heads of those close to you.

I hope its a football!

Brandane

Legendary Member

Some pedals would be a good idea; otherwise the recipient of that particular bike won't be going too far on Christmas day!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmph

Top Bottom