England : Suffolk Suffolk Sunday Club - Ride 3 - Are we there yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
This is reverse psychology isn't it? Damn you!

Mike!

Guru
Going to try and get out for 10 miles or so before Sunday and see if my legs still move, depending how I get on I may join you for a section if the pace isn't too hot!

Mike!

Guru
That first section looks a little "off-road" in places, not been around kingsfleet on a bike is it ok for a roadie? I'm sure the section from Bell lane across the heath might be a bit squishy too but i will peal off there for home anyway! Just wondering what bike to take if i come AND do the first part...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
A little off road is an understatement.... :ohmy: At best it is a gravel track and no not good for a road bike. I would suggest you take Gulpher road into Walton, through the Trimley's and then into Falkenham from the Trimley roundabout

SimonJKH

Blue collar cyclist
Great news!

Just knocked out 30 miles. Both my legs and my steed are in better shape than I had feared, considering their lack of use so far this year. A hint of knee ache, and the bike could really use a new chain, but neither of these things will stop me showing up bright and early sunday morning. Don't forget the clocks go forward everyone!

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Just knocked out 30 miles. Both my legs and my steed are in better shape than I had feared, considering their lack of use so far this year. A hint of knee ache, and the bike could really use a new chain, but neither of these things will stop me showing up bright and early sunday morning. Don't forget the clocks go forward everyone!

Great news! I'm just about to find out if my legs still work.

Top Bottom