England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tim head into Hyde park and you'll catch me doing some laps. Due to get there for 8:30.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A nice Sunday London bimble with Trickedem , Mark Grant , topcat1 and rb58 .
76 miles in total on a lovely cold but sunny day. Taking in a few laps of Hyde Park, The Olympic Park with brunch at the magnificent View Tube and coffee at Fat Boys in Trinity Wharf.

080215-png.79301.png

2 Ti's. 2 Fixies and a Gawd Knows what ..^_^
2015-02-08-09-37-15s-jpg.79302.jpg

Bikes and Guards
2015-02-08-09-40-02s-jpg.79303.jpg

I met this lovely lady Harris Hawk close to home.
2015-02-06-14-32-48s-jpg.79304.jpg

A bonus of this ride was a cup of tea supplied by the very lovely ttcycle, as I dropped in unannounced.

It really was fantastic riding today. The company, the food, the weather and dry roads. What more would you want?

So, peeps, if you want a Sunday London morning bimble with some other Cycle Chatters. You will find us at Hyde Park Corner at about 9.30am on the second Sunday of the month.
You would be more then :welcome: to join us.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
It's a shame we missed you and it would seem only by minutes, thank you for waiting as long as you did.

@Martok and I had a lovely ride into HPC then onto Look Mum No Hands for snacks and multiple coffees. He'd not been on the bike for close to 18 months but his innate ability to make every traffic light change to red is still very much apparent! I daren't count the lights between London and Watford as we only got through a handful on green!

Abs

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's a shame we missed you and it would seem only by minutes, thank you for waiting as long as you did.

@Martok and I had a lovely ride into HPC then onto Look Mum No Hands for snacks and multiple coffees. He'd not been on the bike for close to 18 months but his innate ability to make every traffic light change to red is still very much apparent! I daren't count the lights between London and Watford as we only got through a handful on green!

Abs

I don't think it was more then 5 minutes between us leaving HPC and you arriving :sad:

crazyjoe101

Forgive me for not reading too far back (my notifications for this topic auto timed out ages ago it seems), but has it settled into the second Sunday of each month now? Fancy ^_^

Top Bottom