England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I would have turned up, but i wasn't sure if ride was still going on and nobody said anything so i automatically assumed it wasnt going to happen. Maybe next week perhaps?

U

User10571

Met up with tc2 and had an easy ride to the viewtube. He didn't believe the no underpants rule, he sore as hell does now :secret:
I don't think I'd want to go as far as Viewtube and back in my Sloggis.

Possibly about next Sunday with a +1 can someone remind me of what the start time is as I seem to have gotten a little forgetful.....ok honestly can't be bothered to scroll all the way up on the small screen of my phone.
Ta

9.30am at HPC and we leave as soon as the Horse Guards have passed. I'll be out this week - second Sunday of the month innit.
Thanks Ross
09:30 is doable will confirm around the middle of the week not looking for mega miles possibly ViewTube for Food and Coffee after a Bimble thereabout if others heading further we may tag along for a few miles.....

rb58

Enigma
Thanks Ross
09:30 is doable will confirm around the middle of the week not looking for mega miles possibly ViewTube for Food and Coffee after a Bimble thereabout if others heading further we may tag along for a few miles.....
I may work out a route via some 'places of interest' before we end up at a coffee place. We could visit some of the ghost signs we had to skip when we did the 'SLR ghost signs edition' last year.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Would anyone be able to incorporate a trip to Swains lane at some point in the near ? It's on my to do list after defeating me before.

I dunno, Highgate is awfully full of hills!

martint235

Dog on a bike
That Swains damn near killed me the one and only time I have tried it. However that and the beacon are my 2 cycling aims of this year. If I can avoid the walk of shame on either I will be a happy bunny.
I have never ever ridden up Swains Lane. It has to be done at some point.

Top Bottom