Taken off at a T junction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ACS

ACS

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
Glad you're OK. Could it be that if the car was pulling out of the estate that it is fairly likely to belong to someone who lives there or who regularly visits? It might be an idea to start walking your dog through the estate regularly for a week or two on the off chance of seeing it parked up. All you then have to do is hang around to see if you can manage a positive ID on the driver.

The road connects to the estate but also used by locals as a way of avoiding the grid lock caused by badly phased traffic lights through the middle of town. Took amble out yesterday evening but no joy.

Spoke to the locals and they reckon uninsured, no licence type driver.

No damage done its just indignation of being dumped in the road and left to take my chances with oncoming traffic.

:angry:

Sorry to hear about that SB. It's infuriating when something like happens. If you talk to the police let us know how they react.

OP
OP
ACS

ACS

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
:angry:

Sorry to hear about that SB. It's infuriating when something like happens. If you talk to the police let us know how they react.

The local Bill where receptive to my complaint and were not patronising at all. They were business like and highlight the fact that the probability of finding the culprit were slim however, the details would be passed on to the Local Crim Int cell to see if it matches up with any other incidents.

satans budgie said:
The local Bill where receptive to my complaint and were not patronising at all. They were business like and highlight the fact that the probability of finding the culprit were slim however, the details would be passed on to the Local Crim Int cell to see if it matches up with any other incidents.

Fair enough, that's all you can hope for.:angry:

Top Bottom