Taking payment to break the law. Would you do it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
We have just heard that someone fitting the description of a well known [URL='http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/'] Daily Telegraph [/URL] reporter may have been offering money to riders yesterday on the ANZAC bridge to get them to fly down and get their speed tested.
Au.jpg

It is now our understanding that a news article may surface explaining the speeds set up by the Daily Telegraph.

This is now proving to be worse than Carver News from the Bond movie... Are The Daily Telegraph staff now paying people to do reckless things in order to make news stories? We know they have an agenda, but isnt this going a step too far?

We would like to hear from this newspaper, but we believe them to be too ashamed to even print lies where riders have been paid.

Care of Cycle

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yawn.....

Brandane

Legendary Member
Which law, and how much? ^_^

My scale of charges are...... Jump a red light on a bicycle (having conducted an appropriate risk assessment), 10 pence.
Doing a bank job might cost considerably more!

Diggs

Veteran
A rucksack filled with non sequential £50 notes would do me. I'm not greedy ^_^.
Police are looking for a suspect with a sweaty back....

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Which law, and how much? ^_^

My scale of charges are...... Jump a red light on a bicycle (having conducted an appropriate risk assessment), 10 pence.
Doing a bank job might cost considerably more!
Speeding.

So they could get a story.

Top Bottom