Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diggs

Veteran
fancy-club.jpg

Jessica Cutler (left) from Vanderkitten racing

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2821400, member: 1314"]We did have a discussion one time about how tattoos have started to move on from being seen as the sign of a tradesman, criminal or low-life to something more mainstream and ubiquitous, more acceptable.

Anyway... London cyclists wear them well. Note how Stacey's bike looks tattooed as well.

View attachment 34290 [/quote]

Stunning.. really stunning

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Bit harsh @Reiver ...with comments like that, you ain't no gentleman.

Personally, I think tattoos look crap regardless of who they're on... especially them old tattoos that look out of focus.

but since people who like tattoos are always keen to show them off... I feel obliged to lie and say stuff like 'that looks good' as people who like tattoos get all sniffy and bothered when I'm honest and say "not a fan of 'em myself"

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I think women look good with tats!
I have them right up my neck to just under my chin, and most other places too. It's never stopped me doing anything.
But like a lot of things in life, they're a personal thing. I tend to judge people on what they are like as a person, not on what they look like.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bit harsh @Reiver ...with comments like that, you ain't no gentleman.

Personally, I think tattoos look crap regardless of who they're on... especially them old tattoos that look out of focus.

but since people who like tattoos are always keen to show them off... I feel obliged to lie and say stuff like 'that looks good' as people who like tattoos get all sniffy and bothered when I'm honest and say "not a fan of 'em myself"

You shouldn't feel obliged to lie to people with tattoos. I got mine for one person only and that person was me. If you ever met me and said that you didn't like my tattoo's then I certainly wouldn't mind. In fact I would thank you for your honesty.
I certainly don't know anyone of my friends who have tattoos (and trust me, I know a lot) that would get sniffy either.
Any one who does have a tattoo and get's 'sniffy and bothered' if you say you don't like them are probably more vain then vain itself, got it done as a fad, really shouldn't have had a tattoo in the first place and will certainly live to regret it.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
You shouldn't feel obliged to lie to people with tattoos. I got mine for one person only and that person was me. If you ever met me and said that you didn't like my tattoo's then I certainly wouldn't mind. In fact I would thank you for your honesty.
I certainly don't know anyone of my friends who have tattoos (and trust me, I know a lot) that would get sniffy either.
Any one who does have a tattoo and get's 'sniffy and bothered' if you say you don't like them are probably more vain then vain itself, got it done as a fad, really shouldn't have had a tattoo in the first place and will certainly live to regret it.
Same here! All of mine are done for me, and if some people say they hate them, that's cool too.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I have always wanted a tattoo on my neck but would also love a hand tat. People tend to judge a book by its cover so would always worried if i ever went to an interview or something, I would get overlooked because of what's on show. Ooh this damn thread....I want more now!

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I have always wanted a tattoo on my neck but would also love a hand tat. People tend to judge a book by its cover so would always worried if i ever went to an interview or something, I would get overlooked because of what's on show. Ooh this damn thread....I want more now!
I have hand tats too. I have my wife's name on my wedding ring finger instead of a ring. And some other ones(on both hands).

Oh and can anyone tell me why stars seem to be so popular, as in the line of stars on the unsexy person above ^^^

It seems there is nothing too personal about people going for stars if loads of others have them.

Top Bottom