Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Hiring a car for low usage is fine in some cases I think. Not so easy if the car is often needed at short notice or for less conventional purposes (load carrying and towing, Jo, not what you might be thinking:headshake:;) ).

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If any of you fancy setting up a similar car sharing scheme in your area, I'm should that our group would be happy to advise you how to go about it. Their contact details are here on their website.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hiring a car for low usage is fine in some cases I think. Not so easy if the car is often needed at short notice or for less conventional purposes (load carrying and towing, Jo, not what you might be thinking:headshake:;) ).
:whistle:

Anyone for :cuppa:? Lovely out there :bicycle: in the :sun:. Wocky, you should try it sometime. :giggle:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Tomorrow Jo, I promise, I promise.

I'm fed up with swimming.....I'm going all pink and wrinkly :laugh:
Never, ever thought I'd say this but I've been watching too much David Attenborough ... I immediately thought of mole rats.

naked-mole-rat.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Why Jo what big front teeth you have
Mole rats have their teeth on the outside of their mouths so they can dig (chew?) tunnels without getting soil in their mouths. Ugly but sensible little creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom