Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
full op symphony I see

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Special :cuppa: for the wol

153826143492305649_1AgSFTon_c.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Have you ever looked at the cost of hiring a car when you really need to drive, or just pay for taxis on those occasions?
Taxi to Hebden Bridge for the forum rides? :ohmy:

I like the feeling of knowing the car is there if I need it, though last year proved I could probably live without it if I had to :thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
There have been a few days recently where I could have done with the car, though I admit that I wouldn't really have been in any fit state to be driving. I like that this justifies my decision to sell it in the first place. Been two and a half years now.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Never, ever thought I'd say this but I've been watching too much David Attenborough

I'm so proud. I was just talking to my sister on the phone, and she said nephew Oli had had to choose a hero to talk about at school to little groups of friends. He chose David Attenborough.

Sis helped him find out some facts, and he did his little talk to a small group, and it was so good the teacher got him to do it to the whole class, and then he got a gold star at assembly the next day.

(apparently the facts included that he grew up near where Grandma lives, that he went to the school Mummy went to, and his brother is an actor and director. And that while Steve Backshaw has only been doing telly for about 5 years, David Attenborough has been doing it for 60 years.)

Maybe, I need to get him one of those boxset boxsets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom