Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
He must know the Dragon very well then. :smile:
You risk the fiery breath cause you ain't no George:ohmy:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening everyone. Someone is taking my name in vain again and I see its @stephec as usual. Not prizes for guessing it would be him. As ive said before, he is all bravado and no substance. :laugh:

Hope you have all had a good day today :laugh:. I've done not a lot. I had lots of coffee, and four rugrats here most of the day. thank god they have now gone home.

Peace and quiet now reigns supreme in the Dragon house. We have had a mixture of wind, rain and sunshine, but its getting a bit chilly here now.:cold:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening everyone. Someone is taking my name in vain again and I see its @stephec as usual. Not prizes for guessing it would be him. As ive said before, he is all bravado and no substance. :laugh:

Hope you have all had a good day today :laugh:. I've done not a lot. I had lots of coffee, and four rugrats here most of the day. thank god they have now gone home.

Peace and quiet now reigns supreme in the Dragon house. We have had a mixture of wind, rain and sunshine, but its getting a bit chilly here now.:cold:

Hi Mrs D :hello:
Thats a very brave statement you are making, what if he were all substance? :eek:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi Mrs D :hello:
Thats a very brave statement you are making, what if he were all substance? :eek:

No chance of that :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom