Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm back from town...got the Lego and spanner :rolleyes:

stephec

Legendary Member
Oh he uses the Lego, he doesn't collect it just to stare at the box lol
Mostly Star Wars sets but he has Sponge Bob and some of the City range

Is this the one who's about fifteen?

Same age as my lad, he got rid of his a couple of years ago, but after visiting this place - http://wroxhamminiatureworlds.co.uk/ - a few months ago he's now decided he wants some more. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
20140822_150033_resized.jpg
And it's done!

stephec

Legendary Member

If you're going for the maiden aunt look it's got to be wicker. :biggrin:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Afternoon... pooped I am. Dog decided to get me up to let him out four times last night. MrsD loves her dog but apparently not enough to wake up when he barks in the night to let him out. Needs putting down now, the incontinent old git...:rolleyes:
I headed out for a ride this morning as intended, although I didn't intend it to be quite as long, walked the dog when I got back and finally had some lunch at 3.30. :cuppa:
Nice basket SL, surprised it doesn't remind @stephec of fishnets?:smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Good Afternoon... pooped I am. Dog decided to get me up to let him out four times last night. MrsD loves her dog but apparently not enough to wake up when he barks in the night to let him out. Needs putting down now the incontinent old git...:rolleyes:
I headed out for a ride this morning as intended, although I didn't intend it to be quite as long, walked the dog when I got back and finally had some lunch at 3.30. :cuppa:
Nice basket SL, surprised it doesn't remind @stephec of fishnets?:smile:
Shhhhhh!!!! I've just got him settled <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom