That woman referee in snooker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

dellzeqq said:

200612261102_TABB.jpg

Yuh mean this Dells :biggrin:

Does your lovely woman know your looking at such filth :sad:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
gavintc said:
she is foxy - but probably a dominatrix.

You say that like it's a bad thing...:biggrin::tongue::tongue:

U

User482

Yes, she is a fox.

Mind you, the BBC coverage is appalling really - references to how well she's doing (cos she's only a woman, bless her) and the interview cut with lingering close-ups of her working out in the gym. Now, why am I not surprised that the male referees don't get similar treatment...

Rob S

User482 said:
Yes, she is a fox.

Mind you, the BBC coverage is appalling really - references to how well she's doing (cos she's only a woman, bless her)

I wondered whether it was because it was her first Crucible final...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
she can chalk the tip of my cue…

U

User482

Rob S said:
I wondered whether it was because it was her first Crucible final...

Yeah, but the point is that the comments were patronising and the interview seemed more interested in her physical attributes than her ability to referee. There's simply no way they would have done the same for a male referee doing his first final.

Rob S

Can we have a break from all these snooker puns? I know we are all cueing up to pocket the prize for the best one but if this thread has an extension to a further page I'll break your jaws...I know many will baulk at this request...so to cushion the blow you can make one more each.

As for the BBC interview...they'll chalk it up to the novelty factor of a woman ref.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
ok I have been trying to ignore this but cant,

I have to admit I used to find snooker very entertaining in the 70's when I was a child and we only had a black and white set! It was great fun trying to figure out what was going on!:biggrin:

This is the first time I have watched it since and it's all down to that woman, Now I am hoping my proposal to the Beeb that we have a naked snooker championship is taken seriously , you know a bit like topless darts!
:biggrin:

Top Bottom