That's given me the creeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Sounds scary buggi. :ohmy:

But not half as scary as what is lurking outside Crackle's house :tired:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Buggi - Have you ever seen that film Fanny by Gaslight. Where the husband does stuff like you described in an effort to send his wife mad? He stood to inherit a fortune though. Maybe someone wants your bikes.

PS. Too late on the virginity front

longers

Legendary Member
Cor, "things" on planes :tired: or fast boats.

I think you're safe now Crackle.

Nice knowing you Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

longers said:
I think you're safe now Crackle.

Nice knowing you Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that creepy feelings gone now. I think it's between Surfgurl and Keith. We'll miss you Keith. Remember, don't go near the curtains.

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
Now why have I just locked the office door as the wind is howling and the curtains are gently moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...if the wind is howling and the curtains are only gently moving - there must be something holding on to them :tired:

yenrod

Crack' you are a big wuss - come on get a grip of yerself lad !!!

Your a big lad now, can handle yerself so whats the problem !

Though saying that once I was down Kent and in the country, country cottage - those country sounds VERY eery: in fact i heard a howling/screeching sound, the last night, seriously it screared the living daylights outta me nearly I was even thinking to the point of 'id rather not go now as haven't had kids yet :biggrin:' and as for going downstairs: that was a BIG NO NO !

As much as I'm male, fairly strong mentally but maybe not big muscley etc.. those moments really make you think !

I was thankfull for a partner that night !

Milo

Guru
I have to admit to turning into a big wuss when i wild camped in a pine forest alone when bike touring.
Ran out of light batteries which was not great.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i'm sure i've told you before, but my workplace is apparently haunted... the name of the road is Gallows Hill... which will give you a clue, not far from Warwick Castle.

Besides the usual ghost sitings, being pushed down the stairs, ghostly faces looking IN through the windows on the 3rd floor and the sounds of children playing and the sounds of horses hooves... the latest is one of the cleaner's got bitten by something and had the marks to prove it!

Top Bottom