The Armstrong Lie

Did LA dope in 2009?

• Yes

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You appear to have missed my original reply, so just to assist you I will link to it.... (The Armstrong Lie)

Again, as you appear to have either missed the reply - I will link to it: The Armstrong Lie

Now what is really ironic is that you were asked where you are with your bizarre allegations about trolling and your complaint to the moderators?

Your reply was:

I assume that you are and that it can also be presumed that you have realised they were unsubstantiated and failed to report as a result?
To be brutally honest, I just have fun trying to translate your replies into English.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Going mainstream with what someone says to their dr when you are in that meeting, that's what gets me about her. She made the first move with coming clean to walsh, if she wasn't prepared or the fallout, then she's not as clever as she paints herself. All her testimonies come across to me as jealousy that lance was more successfull than Frankie. That I find her unlikeable, and questIon her, Walsh and kimmages motives, doesn't mean I find lance innocent.

Maybe with what Armstrong said about her it got personal and she wouldnt drop it like armstrong hoped she would...she isnt the bad person in all this and you seem to think she is..

I think that one of the problems was there were a number of factors that stopped people coming forward. Whether that was genuine fear, misplaced loyalty to others, or concern over the result of testifying, She had a friendship with Armstrong

Some reports make her the force behind Frankie Andreu's testimony about doping, and once Armstrong then rounded on them, she stood up and fought

At times she may have been a victim, she may have been an accomplice, and also one of the key figures in Armstrong's downfall

Decide for yourselves where she should be placed

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I think that one of the problems was there were a number of factors that stopped people coming forward. Whether that was genuine fear, misplaced loyalty to others, or concern over the result of testifying, She had a friendship with Armstrong

Some reports make her the force behind Frankie Andreu's testimony about doping, and once Armstrong then rounded on them, she stood up and fought

At times she may have been a victim, she may have been an accomplice, and also one of the key figures in Armstrong's downfall

Decide for yourselves where she should be placed
on the good side

Point taken - I've wrung as much fun out of his tripe as I can. I'll give it a rest, my apologies!

Before you go....

Whilst I realise that your normal stance is that anyone who does not agree with your agenda is trolling....

Could you at least have the courtesy to let us know where the report to the moderators abut "trolling" is, or have you finally recognised how absurd your unfounded accusations were and backed down?

tug benson

Going mainstream with what someone says to their dr when you are in that meeting, that's what gets me about her. She made the first move with coming clean to walsh, if she wasn't prepared or the fallout, then she's not as clever as she paints herself. All her testimonies come across to me as jealousy that lance was more successfull than Frankie. That I find her unlikeable, and questIon her, Walsh and kimmages motives, doesn't mean I find lance innocent.
good becuase he isnt

tug benson

Before you go....

Whilst I realise that your normal stance is that anyone who does not agree with your agenda is trolling....

Could you at least have the courtesy to let us know where the report to the moderators abut "trolling" is, or have you finally recognised how absurd your unfounded accusations were and backed down?
Now you're trolling

Seriously? that's why you think she did it? Jeezo.

tug benson

neither is she. She kept quiet until Frankie lost his contract. She didn't mind his epo use when the cheques where falling through the door. Team sky have right approach, all those involved in doping have no innocence,
from what i can remember from the books didn`t betsy find out about frankie doping and made him stop as soon as she found out?...maybe if lance didnt go on the attack as much as he did and try and ruin inncent folk others wouldnt have to speak out about him..and lets not forget lance ruined innocent folk

tug benson

neither is she. She kept quiet until Frankie lost his contract. She didn't mind his epo use when the cheques where falling through the door. Team sky have right approach, all those involved in doping have no innocence,
betsy is innocent

I am quite happy to let it rest that the petty trolling accusation was unfounded and hence no complaint, or reply.

Others have replied to you covering your points, it's not a 2-person thread. I'm quite happy to engage with you re this - few here excuse doping. We do, however, contextualise it. If you search the forum you'll see many discussions on doping and almost universal agreement that it is not acceptable (with a few exceptions from posters who accept it as part of the sport).

Top Bottom